Mold

  • Mold can produce allergic and odorous chemicals as well as toxic metabolites. It becomes trapped inside your house and can cause high levels of spores that can cause health problems. The Center for Disease Control recommends any mold formation in your house to be remediated and provide safe environment.

 

  • We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) for remediating the microbial activity from the areas affected and provide a safe environment for all.  We recommend once remediation is complete, a third party hygienist is called in to perform a clearance test.   We will bill the insurance company directly for your convenience.  Customer satisfaction is our first name.